National Institute for Career Education originated holistic career development more than thirty years ago and created an innovative methodology that leads to unparalleled results. NICE recognises that authentic and impartial guidance has the ability to radically transform the lives of individuals and their communities, and provides transformative education as its prime focus. We offer specialised courses to suit the different needs of career guidance professionals, and those involved in the career development of students and adults.
Training & Certification as Career Advisory Professional
Helping people to discover suitable occupations and to progress in their working career is a most satisfying vocation. You may already have some experience of advising students and providing them with information about jobs and educational opportunities. If you are willing to gain sufficient knowledge to become a careers adviser in a school, or a careers development officer in private practice, the training will provide the knowledge, skills, and insights you will require to achieve your own career goals and satisfy your future work needs.
The programme provides theoretical conception, practical skills, training and certification necessary to work as a Career Advisor.
Possible Vocational Outcomes
After completion of training programme as a Career Advisory Professional, participants will be competent to perform duties appropriate to the career guidance sector and you will be able to be placed in the following roles:
- Education Advisor in educational, training and voluntary organisations
- Career Development Officer in corporate sector
- Careers Adviser in Schools
- Career Counsellor in Colleges/Institutes
- Training and Placement Officer in universities and higher learning centres
- Career Coach and Mentor in private practice
- Career Guidance Professional in training and employment services
- Career Consultant in Human Resource Departments.